Living and working in Doha
Things are going just right for me here. There are many things I want to correct and redo, but those apply specifically to my own personality and behaviour, and everything I found in this very exceptional country is overwhelming and engaging.
This is international society, and the main idea I got once I started to feel as at least temporary Qatari person, is that YOU ARE ALL WELCOME here! Nobody questions you. Be yourself, do your job, enjoy life as much as you can, and keep it clean and socially acceptable, please! Not more, not less.
As a genuinely introvert person, I have enough space for my own growth and development, and I feel ultimately free.
I had that much of luck, probably for the first time in my life, to become an employee of a truly successful and stable company which is constantly in the process of blooming and bringing new life to the business world of Qatar, and I couldn't be happier.
After few months, I still don't consider myself moving anywhere forward from the initial position in the company, but there is no reason to worry since time dimension in Qatar is something really complex, but easy to accept eventually and go with its flow. Like, if you don't know much abut patience, Doha will teach you how to master it. It will make you the most tolerant human you can be, for you can curse and swear NEVER aloud, and even the most nervous person would give up inventing the curses and cusses in favour of the blessed state of Zen.
From this one opinion of mine, Qatar turned out to be a perfect home as much as it can be for someone who lived in a tremendously deep prejudice about this region. I anticipate and wish for being of this opinion forever.
Now I think of organising my experiences until now and share them with people interested in visiting Qatar since there are many misconceptions running outside about this mesmerising country.
Note that my way of thinking could be irrelevant for myself is not an expert in the fields of deciding which country is better than the others, simply because this is my very first time to leave my mother land.
Tadadadadaaaaaa
Note also that I am not an advertiser, and I don't seek for approvals and disapprovals, for this is just my personal observation in the moment inspired by being free, free, freeeeeeeeeeeeee, beautifully freeeeee in Qatar :) :) :)
Note that I write just for fun... although it is just me having fun here...
😶😶😶
Greetings from Beautiful Doha


Нема коментара:
Постави коментар